How to connect with OpenVPN on Windows:
- Install OpenVPN software: Double click on OpenVPN installation file then click "Run" button to start the setup
- Click "Next" to continue
- Click "Agree"
- Keep the default setting then click "Next"
- By default it will install to "C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\" folder then click "Install"
- Wait until installation is completed then click "Next"
- Installation finished
- Extract ait-vpn.zip into OpenVPN folder "C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config\". There will be 2 files (AIT.ASIA.ovpn and CA.pem)
- Run OpenVPN GUI: click Start > All Programs > OpenVPN > OpenVPN GUI. Right click OpenVPN GUI and choose "Run as Administrator".
Double click on and login using your AIT account.
- When the connection is successful, the icon will change to green color.
- To disconnect from VPN, double click on then click "Disconnect"